Tuesday 1 May 2012

Art in the Heart_Peterborough

Last night was the launch of the Art In The Heart project at Peterborough's Tourist Destination Centre. It has taken a couple of months to get to this point so it was nice to see it finally arrive.
For my part it is the first time
I have had my work presented as a greeting card, which is a bit surreal. The work I have produced for  this venture is the Peterborough Cathedral images discussed in a previous blog post. As I have just got switched onto the Instagram app a couple of days before I decided to create some work during the show using it, as Dawn had asked if any us could do some live work or demonstrations.
I took some photos of the cathedral as I walked there, the shop is next to it, and used those during the show.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment